For this episode, regular contributors Simon Sayer, Simon Jones and Gabby Buck are joined by Mark Ling and Rebecca Harding. They discuss...
- Do SMEs know about export finance? Why would they use it? What is the biggest block?
- Is engagement with SMEs buyer or supplier driven?
- How important will it be for banks and ECAs to show they support SMEs? Is it really on the radar?
- How can the whole export finance process be made easier for small deals and SMEs?
- Who are the agencies making most headwind on this?
- Where do the banks fit? Educator / arranger / out of the picture?