The latest edition of the TXF export finance podcast sees our esteemed guests Simon Jones, Simon Sayer, Gabby Buck and renowned trade economist Rebecca Harding discuss the key trends defining the next year for the industry. Moderated by TXF’s Dan Sheriff.
Key topics include:
- A report card for 2016 and 2017
- Does low global growth mean a terrible time for export finance?
- Where will commodity prices go and what do they mean?
- How will risk and opportunity play out in the Middle East?
- What demand will be seen for export finance in developed and developing markets?
- What will Trump mean for US Exim and US exports?
- How can export finance navigate turbulent politics worldwide?
- Will UK trade be as bad as it looks? Will we see any market corrections?
- Will the rise of ECA direct lending continue?
- How big a feature will regulation be in 2017?
- Who will the winners and losers be in export finance this year?
We will repeat last year’s “live show" at TXF VENICE on 7-9 June 2017. Click here for details